Things to Consider When Installing or Replacing Your Furnace
When you work with an Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing expert, they will help guide you in making the correct decision when choosing the right new furnace for your Greensboro, NC home. Some of the things you will take into consideration when choosing the perfect furnace for your home include:
- Size: The size of your home will impact which furnace is right for your home. How spacious your home is, and how tall the ceilings are, amongst other factors, will affect your final decision.
- Location: The location of both your North Carolina home, as well as the location where your furnace will be situated, will both play an important role when deciding on a furnace.
- Climate: The outdoor North Carolina climate will also factor into the size and type of furnace that you decide on.
- Type: The type of furnace as discussed early: natural gas, oil, propane, or electric.
- Cost: Lastly, the cost seems to always be the biggest factor in deciding which furnace is best for your home. There are endless furnaces on the market, with many affordable options.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Furnace
- Age The general lifespan of a furnace is between fifteen and twenty years, depending on how well it has been maintained. If you are experiencing frequent issues and constant repairs on your unit and it is at the end of its lifespan, it is recommended to consider replacing the unit altogether.
- Increased Utility Bills If you notice a random, unexplainable increase in your monthly utility energy bills every month, this could be a sign that it’s time to have your furnace assessed by Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing for replacement. When a furnace is on its final leg, it can over-run and cause your utility bills to increase.
- Inadequate Temperatures Do you find that your Greensboro, NC home never quite feels warm enough? Or is there a significant difference in temperature between rooms? These are key indicators that your furnace is failing and most likely will need to be replaced by Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing. Any time your HVAC unit is not properly heating your home, it will require repair at the least. If your unit is older and displaying any of these signs, you most likely will need it to be replaced.
- Excess Dust around your North Carolina home is generally a sign of something wrong with your furnace and HVAC system. When your furnace is not running properly, it can begin to harbor a lot of dust, debris, and other contaminants that can get blown around your home from a faulty furnace. If you notice excess dust building around your house and can’t seem to ever clean it up, you may have an issue with your furnace.
- Odd Smells and Noises Any time an appliance is permeating odd smells and making strange noises, it is never a good sign. If your furnace is making banging noises and creating foul odors, there is an internal issue that at the very least will require professional repair from Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing, or potentially a full replacement altogether,
- Improper Cycling If you notice your furnace cycling constantly, or abnormally at all, this is a sign that you may need to replace your unit. When a furnace over-cycles, it can severely wear out the machine and its components, putting it at a higher risk of replacement, rather than a simple repair.
Top Rated Furnace Installation and Replacement Services Near You in Greensboro, NC
A furnace is a crucial component of any HVAC unit. The furnace is the part of an HVAC unit that runs heat and allows your Greensboro, NC home to remain at a warm, comfortable temperature. When your furnace ceases proper operation, it can be particularly stressful as it is such a relied-upon system in your home. But don’t worry – Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing has your back! If you suspect your furnace may need replacement, you can rely on Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing for Top Rated Furnace Installation and Replacement Services. Our experienced team of professionals will help walk you through your options and keep you informed every step of the way. Installing or replacing a furnace doesn’t have to be stressful – call Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing today to schedule a Top-Rated Furnace Installation or Replacement!
Benefits and Advantages of Top-Rated Furnace Installation and Replacement Services from Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing
When you entrust Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing with Top Rated Furnace Installation and Replacement Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists is expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that are required to accurately install or replace a furnace. Our number one priority is to make sure your Greensboro, NC home’s furnace is replaced and installed correctly and warm your home comfortably. If you need Top-Rated Furnace Installation and Replacement, you can count on Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to get more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Top-Rated Professional Furnace Installation or Replacement!
Types of Furnaces Available in Greensboro, NC
There are several different types of furnaces are available on the market. Generally speaking, natural gas furnaces are considered to be the most efficient type of furnace, but also the biggest investment of the three. If you are in the market for Top Rated Professional Furnace Installation and Replacement Services, consider the following when choosing a furnace for your Greensboro, NC home:
- Natural Gas Furnaces: These furnaces run off of gas and are highly regarded as the most efficient type of furnace but are also the biggest investment.
- Oil Furnaces: Oil furnaces rely on an oil tank in which oil is filtered and converted into a spray that eventually heats your Greensboro, NC home through some further processes. Oil furnaces are considered to be second-in-line for efficiency as well as cost.
- Electric Furnaces: Electric furnaces utilize an electric motor to pump air into and out of the furnace. Electric furnaces are the cheapest option for furnaces but are considered to be less efficient than oil and natural gas furnaces.
- Propane Furnaces: This final type of furnace operates by running propane and converting it into a gas. Propane furnaces are generally considered the least efficient type of furnace but cost a bit more than an electric furnace. There are advantages to both propane and electric furnaces, you will simply need to consult with Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing to determine which is right for your North Carolina home.
How long does a typical furnace last?
Furnaces typically last for about 15 to 20 years. Elements that can affect your furnace’s lifespan include the environment in which you live, maintenance, and grade of your equipment. Having the proper maintenance done professionally by Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing every year will make the biggest impact on how long your furnace lasts. Lastly, when purchasing a furnace, it will end up saving you money in the long run to buy a higher-grade system. They handle better, last longer, and are usually more energy efficient which means you will save money on your monthly bills.
Do high-efficiency furnaces save money?
Yes, high-efficiency furnaces will save you money. Furnace efficiency is rated by the government by how much gas comes in vs. how much heat is delivered into the home. Furnaces that are higher in efficiency are safer, and cleaner, and because they work less hard, cost you less to run them.
Will a new furnace save me money?
Yes, a new furnace will very likely save you money as furnaces are only replaced every 15 to 20 years. With the advancement of today’s technology, the chances of there being a much more energy-efficient model available, are sky-high. The more energy efficient the furnace is, the more money it will save you. If you’re thinking of replacing your furnace, call Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing to have a heating and cooling expert guide you in choosing the right-sized furnace that your home will need.
Professionalism You Can Count On: Furnace Installation & Replacement Services from Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing
With our highly skilled technicians & upfront pricing, you can trust the local Greensboro, NC experts at Aurora Pro Services Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical, & Roofing for 100% satisfaction guaranteed.